United Women in Faith Prays for Healing of Nation in Wake of Texas Shooting
O Lord in your mercy, hear our cries for the families crushed with sorrow by the loss of their children and loved ones in yesterday’s school shooting in Texas. Lord have mercy on our nation that continues to deem this recurring murder of our school children an acceptable price of “freedom.” Lord heal our collective mind and help our politicians muster the integrity and courage to act so that we can stop this carnage and pain.
Contact: Yvette Moore, Director of Public Relations and Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Journey of Mercy at Africa U
- Boarding School Justice: A Week for Remembrance and Action, Sept. 30 – Oct. 6
- Sept./Oct. response: Faith, Action and Sisterhood
- Following Crisis in Jackson, United Women in Faith Urges More Focused and Sustained Action to Invest in Communities of Color, Transition to Green Economy
- Voices from the Field: Answering the Call to Serve