Mission u 2022: Exploring Luke 13
Each year, United Women in Faith members prepare for faithful living and action by engaging in transformative educational experiences at Mission u events. These events are centered around Mission u curricula that are designed to motivate, inform, and enrich our commitment to global ministry. This year we are introducing a new model of Mission u curricula, with one curriculum for adults, one for children, and one for youth.
All our 2022 curricula are based on Luke 13, as we turn to stories of Jesus that have anchored Christian communities in challenging times for over two millennia.
Our adult curriculum, Who Can We Be Together, brings participants deeper into Jesus’ teachings to explore what it means to be in community.
The youth curriculum, Community in the Midst of Challenging Times, will help young people interpret scripture for today’s world, and deepen community connections through intergenerational dialogue.
Through transformative activities and spiritual practices, participants in our children’s curriculum, Our Growing Tree, will discover joy and empowerment in the scriptures and find support in their journeys of self-love and community building.
Mission u will take place in conference and local events across the country in the summer of 2022. Mission u curricula are available on the e-store.
- A Journey of Mercy at Africa U
- Boarding School Justice: A Week for Remembrance and Action, Sept. 30 – Oct. 6
- Sept./Oct. response: Faith, Action and Sisterhood
- Following Crisis in Jackson, United Women in Faith Urges More Focused and Sustained Action to Invest in Communities of Color, Transition to Green Economy
- Voices from the Field: Answering the Call to Serve