National Mission Institution Disaster Recovery Appeal
Help our National Mission Institutions recover from the recent string of catastrophic flooding and storms as they continue to serve hard-hit communities while assessing their own property repair needs.
Impacted NMIs include:
- Red Bird Mission—serving families that lost everything in the historic floods that devastated Southeastern Kentucky in July.
- Bethlehem Center—still providing food and clean water for children and families in its service area as flooding has contaminated the local water supplies in Jackson, Mississippi.
- Nome Community Center—serving families recovering from September’s Typhoon Merbok in Alaska.
- Robinson School—serving as Puerto Rico recovers from Hurricane Fiona’s knocking out the electrical grid that left the island in darkness.
- Cornerstone Family Ministries in Tampa, and Wesley House Family Services in Key West—recovering and serving families in areas in the trail of destruction left by Hurricane Ian’s historic winds in Florida.
Here’s how you can help:
Support NMIs impacted by or engaged in recovery work by giving to National Mission on our Give page and write flood/hurricane relief in the comment box, or send a check with the National Missions Supplementary Number #3001139/Flood/Hurricane relief.
Help our NMIs today.
- Nov./Dec. response: A World We’ve Never Seen
- First Sunday in Advent
- United Women in Faith Seeks a Dynamic Dedicated Leader to Shepherd Organization into Next Phase of Growth and Service as CEO
- Op-Ed: When It Comes To The Climate Crisis, My Community Grounds Me; My Faith Calls Me To Action
- United Women in Faith Brings COP27 to Your Home